- LAVIOR products are not intended to replace the treatment recommendations of a licensed physician.
- Treatment of diabetic ulcers, bed sores, pressure sores should always be under the supervision of a licensed physician.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Individual results may vary.
- LAVIOR is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Even products that contain natural ingredients, can cause skin reactions in susceptible individuals. Stop use and consult your doctor if you have any allergies or reactions to the products.
- You should consult your physician about interactions between medications you are taking and herbal products